Commercial Loans and Fun Blog

Hard Money Agricultural Loans

Posted by George Blackburne on Wed, Oct 20, 2010

Blackburne & Sons Makes Private Money Loans on Farms, Farmland, and Cropland

Let's suppose you own farmland, and you need to borrow some money. Perhaps you need to pay some delinquent real estate taxes or buy seed and fertilizer for this year's planting.

Normally you could just apply to a Farmer Mac mortgage company to refinance your property; however, what would happen if you were late paying your mortgage a couple of times last year? What if your tax returns did not show that you made enough money last year to make the new mortgage payments? In this case, you would not qualify for a loan from Farmer Mac.

Blackburne & Sons is a private money lender that specializes in making loans on cropland, even if the borrower's credit is poor or showed a loss last year on their tax returns.

To apply, please call Warren More at 916-338-3232 or email him at

Topics: agricultural loan, cropland loan, farmland loan, farm loan, farm financing, farmland financing, farm land loan