Get a Free Directory of 750+ Commercial Real Estate Lenders
Elsewhere on C-Loans we sell The Blackburne List of 2,500 Commercial Real Estate Lenders. You can buy the complete and freshly updated Blackburne List instantly for just $79.95; but why spend money? Let's talk about how you can get one-third of this wonderful directory for free.
If you introduce us to just one commercial real estate loan officer who works at a bank, we'll let you download for free one of our three Regional Lists containing more than 750 commercial lenders.
- This handy list is organized by state.
- These are direct lenders. The lenders are mostly banks, but the list also contains life companies, conduits, Wall Street nonprime lenders, and hard money lenders.
- You can now deal directly with these commercial lenders with no one else's hand in the pie.
- Trade just one commercial banker for over 750 lenders.
- You get the loan officer's name, the bank's name, the address, the phone number, the state where that bank makes commercial real estate loans, and often the email address of the loan officer.
You don't have to give us your best banker! Your fifth-best banker, lending only in the three counties surrounding the eighth largest city in Oklahoma, will do just fine.
This bank loan officer that you will tell us about must (1) work for a bank with FDIC insurance or a credit union; (2) we please do NOT want to be introduced to other commercial lenders, like hard money lenders or other non-bank commercial lenders; (3) this lender must be actively making commercial real estate loans right now; (4) we will please need his email address; and (5) you must not use your own name as the banker.
I strongly urge you to go out and find four commercial real estate loan officers working for banks. Here's how you can find a banker making commercial loans in about seven minutes.
Then you can use these four bankers to get a free commercial mortgage marketing course, a free list of 750 bankers, a free mortgage broker fee agreement, and a free Income Property Underwriting Manual.
Obviously you need a new banker for each freebie.