Free Commercial Real Estate Finance Training From an Attorney and Founder of Two Successful Commercial Mortgage Companies
Do you work in commercial brokerage or commercial real estate finance? If so, by subscribing to our popular Commercial Loans Blog, you'll learn things like:
- What is preferred equity and how can you use preferred equity to get buyers into commercial real estate with the least amount of down payment?
- What is a cap rate? How is it calculated? What does it mean?
- What is a a mezzanine loan? Why doesn't the lender just make a normal second mortgage?
- How do you close commercial real estate loans when bankers are scared and are underwriting very harshly?
- What's the difference between commercial finance and commercial real estate finance? Can you make money brokering both types of loans?
This is free training from the founder of Blackburne & Sons, one of the oldest private money commercial mortgage companies in the country (est. 1980) and from the founder of C-Loans.com, the oldest and largest of the commercial mortgage portals.
By completing the form to the right, we'll also send you for free our wonderful new e-book - George's Seven Greatest Training Lessons in Commercial Real Estate Finance.